sunnuntai 4. syyskuuta 2022

Vera Brosgol: Be prepared

 

Alkuteos: Be Prepared (2018)

Ilmestymisaika: 2018 (ko.painos)

Sivumäärä: 256

Kustantaja: First Second

ISBN: 9781626724457

Muoto: Nid.

Peukku: ^^b


*Dear Mom,

Camp is NOTHING like I expected. I know all my rich friends back home think I’m weird. But I was sure that at Russian summer camp everyone would be like me, and we’b sing songs and eat s’mores and be best friends. NOPE!

The girls in my tent are five years older than me and they DO NOT want me here. This camp has no electricity, no plumbing, and absolutely no candy. And the outhouse…I can’t even think about the outhouse without gagging!!!

I can’t survive two weeks of this! Please come get me? Please?

I’M DESPERATE!!!

Love, Vera*



Jokainen lapsi haluaa sopia joukkoon. Olla hyväksytty. Tässä on yksi tarina siitä, miten voi koettaa sulautua joukkoon. Tai sitten olla rohkeasti oma itsensä. Mukana huumoria, leirielämää, nuorten elämän ongelmia. Hieman kateutta ja melkoisesti ymmärrystä.

Rohkaiseva ja persoonallinen. Kuvitus on omalla tavallaan viehättävä. Värit mustaa, valkoista ja vihreän eri sävyjä.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti